Execution time: September to November 2017
Sponsored by: Viet Nam Center Reproductive Health (VNCRH)/ Marie Stopes Viet Nam (MSV)
Location of implementation: 11 clinics of MSV/VNCRH in nine provinces/cities (Ha Noi, Nghe An, Ha Tinh, Da Nang, Khanh Hoa, Dong Nai, Can Tho, Ho Chi Minh, Binh Duong).
- Investigators acting as secret clients will be selected through collaborators of the Center for Health Consultation and Community Development (CHD) in localities where the MSV / VNCRH clinic is located to collect data on assessment of reproductive health (RH) services as well as the clinic’s expertise.
Objectives and expected results:
- The database and the entire evaluation have been completed in Vietnamese.
- Assessment report in Vietnamese and English.
- Data collection: Investigators acting as mystery clients to receive RH services at the MSV / VNCRH clinic will collect data.
- Quality Control: The assessment team will provide one-day online training for all participating investigators in terms of assessment purposes, script contents, and contents for assessing the quality of clinical services (subject to the agreed format). Investigators will be monitored and provided technical assistance during the survey.
- Data management, data entry and analysis: Data will be analysed by using SPSS software version 22.
- Writing reports on the survey of mystery clients in English and Vietnamese.