As a leading development organization for public health and community development, CHD works with poor and development organisations and government institutions to provide technical assistance to deal with the growing public health and social protection challenges of today.
CHD’s program focuses on public health and social protection:
- Health, Population and Nutrition
- Infectious diseases, including HIV and AIDS, malaria, avian influenza
- Water, sanitation, and environment
- Accidents and injuries
- Child protection and participation
- Gender equity and human rights, including gender-based violence, migration and counter human trafficking.
- Poverty alleviation and community development
- Community based disaster management and climate change
- Social and behaviour change communication, and advocacy