CHD is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Project Health Coordinator to manage day to day project operations on a large-scale Community Health Awareness Project funded by the Nghi Son Refinery & Petrochemical Limited Liability Company in Thanh Hoa province, Vietnam.
The Project Health Coordinator will be based in Hanoi (40%) and Tinh Gia district of Thanh Hoa (60%) and will support the Chief of Party in monitoring the project implementation and managing the project stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, able to work with limited oversight in a multicultural environment. He/she will have a passion for development with a strong desire to succeed in business development. The ability to multi-task, meet client demands and deadlines, as well as prioritize among competing priorities are also essential skills for the successful candidate.
· Responsible for preparing detailed work plans and budgets for activities, coordinating with project personnel, consultants and local partners to carry out project activities, supporting administration and logistic arrangements required for project, conducting and tracking project activities, monitoring and supervising field works, and participating in project technical developments and activities.
· Manage project activities and work closely with project personnel and local partners to plan and implement project activities as approved.
· Coordinate with a team of consultants to develop project materials and conduct trainings for local staff.
· Provide administration and logistic arrangements.
· Manage project’s finance.
· Conduct project monitoring and evaluation.
· Establish, develop and manage partnership and provide supports and capacity building to stakeholders.
· Compile documents and reports.
· Others as assigned with mutual agreement are well performed.
· Master degree in health, public health or relevant fields
· At least six years experiences of working in public health, preferably in communication programs related to water and food borne-diseases, STIs including HIV and TB.
· Skillful in facilitation, training, planning, managing, monitoring, and supervising.
· Have experiences in finance management and reporting.
· Experiences in working with companies, government counterparts and community.
· Solid understanding of Vietnamese government system at provincial, district and commune levels.
· Good communication skills, and team work.
· Good skills in English speaking, listening and writing.
Compensation: US$ 800 to US$ 1,000 per month (based on experience). Travel, healthcare and social Insurance will be covered.
This is a temporary 5 to 6 month position, with the possibility of a 2.5 year extension, based on the project’s success.
Process: Submit cover letter and CV to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com before 25 October 2014.