1. Time: From November 2015 to January 2016
2. Client: World Vision Viet Nam
3. Evaluation location: Dien Bien Province
- 3 communes of Muong Cha: Hua Ngai, Sa Long, Huoi Leng.
- 4 communes of Tuan Giao: Ta Ma, Phinh Sang, Rang Dong, Pu Nhung.
- Health Center, Hospital of 2 districts.
- Department of Health, Province Hospital, Province Reproductive Health Center.
- Pregnant women
- Women with children under 6 months old.
- Caregiver mothers/newborns (Father, grandfather, grandmother)
5. Project ” SAFE MOTHERHOOD” purpose:
- Improve maternal and newborn health in Tuan Giao and Muong Cha district, Dien Bien Province
6. Result of project ” SAFE MOTHERHOOD”:
- The basic healthcare service for mothers and newborns is provided in districts, communes and villages.
- Improving the quality of essential health services in emergency care for mothers and newborns at districts and communes.
- Improve maternal and newborn care practices at home include raising the demand for medical services.
7. Final evaluation purpose:
- Assess the relevance and completion level of the project in accordance with project objectives and indicators project.
- Evaluate help World Vision staff and local partners learn from experience and recommendations. Lessons learned will be shared with donors, regional development programs and partnerships.
Some pictures of project: