Center for Health Consultation and Community Development (CHD) is a non-governmental, not-for-profit organization under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Association (VUSTA). CHD promotes a better standard of living for local communities through innovative and community-based interventions with an impacted focused and programmed approach.
Area of focus:
- To improve maternal and newborn health as well as the nutrition and adolescent sexual and reproductive health.
- To prevent infectious diseases, including HIV and AIDS, malaria and avian influenza.
- To promote gender equity and human rights, including gender-based violence and reduce traffic injuries.
- To decrease the impact of tobacco.
CHD collaborates with the Institute of Public Health of Ho Chi Minh City to implement the Project “Enhancing the compliance of smoke free policies at public transportation places through strengthening reward, punishment mechanism and encouraging community participation” in Ho Chi Minh City. The project is supported by the Bloomberg Initiative through The Union.
We are recruiting the full-time position: Project Officer, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Please find the detailed Job Descriptions here.
Please send Applications (in English), including:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae (including two references)
to CHD by Email: email@example.com with email’s title: : “BI-Application for Project Officer – 2019”.
The closing date for application is 17.00 on Friday, 20th December 2019.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews (Immediately after we receiving your Application(s))