Time: From October 2015 to January 2019
Location: 8 railway sations of Ha Noi – Section between Nhon – Ha Noi Railway Station
Partner: POSCO E&C
Donor: POSCO E&C
HIV/AIDS prevention program is being proposed to ensure the implementation of the social responsibility of the contractor during the project implementation.
- Raising awareness of all officers and employees and of subcontractors about HIV / AIDS and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) in general
- Strengthening the role of sub-contractor management to reduce risks and prevent the spread of HIV / AIDS and STIs in the construction site and the community surrounding areas.
To achieve the objectives, there are three main activities:
- Conducting communication campaigns, information, education and counselling about the risks, the influence as well as the suitable way to prevent STIs, including HIV / AIDS.
- Counselling on the spot, guiding and providing a referral information of national programs on STIs, HIV / AIDS for officials and workers on the construction site.
- Providing monthly supporting to and collaborating with the construction site assistant nurse in propagating on STIs, HIV / AIDS for new officials and workers every month.
Some pictures of the program: